Based in New Jersey
Press / Business contact:
Saturnine Games is a small indie studio focusing on bringing new twists to classic game genres.
Saturnine Games previously released Cosmos X2 on Nintendo DSiWare in 2010, Antipole on Nintendo DSiWare, XBox Live Indie Games, and PC in 2011, and Turtle Tale on the Nintendo eShop in 2014. Saturnine Games also helped create Sportsfriends, which released in 2014 on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and Steam.
Antipole DX Trailer 2 YouTube
Antipole DX Teaser Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for Saturnine Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nonimated for Downloadable Game of the Year" - Nintendo Power 2011 Awards
- "Antipole is a very fun, imaginative platformer with lots of content and a great premise. DSi and 3DS owners would be silly to pass it up."
- Zachary Miller, Nintendo World Report
- "Antipole makes a daring, and exceptional, attempt to steer the genre in new directions."
- Alex Seedhouse, Nintendo Insider
- "some of the best platforming experiences I've ever had in a game in a long time."
- Tony Miller, Nintendo Okie
- "Saturnine Games has delivered one of the tightest and most enjoyable experiences on the Nintendo DSiWare download service with Antipole."
- Adam Riley, Cubed3
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Edward Di Geronimo Jr.
Game Designer, Programmer